• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger 22/45 lite

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
So I got my hands on this pistol on Friday. Ruger really put some thinking into this pistol. I was more than pleased with it. Let's go over the pros and cons of this pistol.

Pros:
Very light weight and very well balanced.
Reliable!
Accurate!
Has a threaded barrel and raised sights so this thing begs for a suppressor!
Gold finish is pimptastic!

Cons:
They do suck to break down and clean.

All together I'm very pleased with this pistol. My girlfriend does not care about shooting. She always says the guns are too heavy. No excuse here. She was actually asking me "can I shoot it again". That was a first. If your looking for a good 22lr pistol or a great suppressor host and don't want to break the bank.... This one you should really look at.

I went to the range with soviet today, and this thing was a blast to shoot! There were no fte or ftf... And his lady ran more through than him lol! Very nice gun for the money, and sharp as a tack

Yea I called about one friday and he told me all ruger products are allocated and will not be shipping anything out for the next 2 months so they can catch up on the demand. So bummer Ill wait on Soviet to get rid of this one haha

Hi,

I also got the 22/45 LITE this week. So far I really like it. Here is what it looks like now.

i-zjJXfp9-M.jpg

Glenn

Back
Top Bottom