• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROLL TIDE! Part Deux!

YeAh it’s football talk.. but it seems like it brings the ASSHOLE OUT IN SOME FOLKS.. this season so fad has humbled me.. ga fans don’t remember that they’re team has been the laughing stock of college football since HERSHEY left.. but hey be proud when you can.. the same doggie fans that are proud now are the same ones that wouldn’t say shot 5 yrs ago about being a poodle supporter.. just remember when you talk **** about BAMA that’s where your beloved great coach got his skills at.. I’ve always been a ROLL TIDE MAN.. I didn’t hide my hats and shirts when SHULA was thdn( even tho I wanted to).. I’d rather eat **** than to ever cheer for ga.. ga has a weak ass schedule and you fans are proud of it.. just remember BAMA HAD BACK TO BACK NATTYS WAY BECORE GA EVER STARTED WINING CONSISTENTLY

YeAh it’s football talk.. but it seems like it brings the ASSHOLE OUT IN SOME FOLKS.. this season so fad has humbled me.. ga fans don’t remember that they’re team has been the laughing stock of college football since HERSHEY left.. but hey be proud when you can.. the same doggie fans that are proud now are the same ones that wouldn’t say shot 5 yrs ago about being a poodle supporter.. just remember when you talk **** about BAMA that’s where your beloved great coach got his skills at.. I’ve always been a ROLL TIDE MAN.. I didn’t hide my hats and shirts when SHULA was thdn( even tho I wanted to).. I’d rather eat **** than to ever cheer for ga.. ga has a weak ass schedule and you fans are proud of it.. just remember BAMA HAD BACK TO BACK NATTYS WAY BECORE GA EVER STARTED WINING CONSISTENTLY
Bama had there hands full with South Florida…that’s weak

UGA IS 3-0 and still #1. I bet the pink elephants drop out of the top 10 after that win. But hey,whatever it takes for you to feel better about your season so far.
3-0 against what..grand daughters cheer has more credibility than what teams ga has played.. but brother be proud when you can.. y’all ain’t been **** but a laughing stock of football till thd last 5 yrs.. but y’all six have heresy didn’t you.. only headman ever to darkened that ugly stadium

Alabama has had uncharacteristically good QBs for years now. Seems like Saban is still trying to figure out who the QB will be this season though.

Back
Top Bottom