• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

Was there some kind of run time penalty or bonus? I see a couple people that outran Brock that absolutely wouldn't normally.

Was there some kind of run time penalty or bonus? I see a couple people that outran Brock that absolutely wouldn't normally.
I don't think so, or they weren't noted. The run had huge wait times, which may have skewed some things. I got back to make the turn on my 5k at 3 hrs and had a total course time right at an hour. I had to scratch going back out bc I was worried the 2nd 5k would take that long.

It was 20 degrees warmer on RO day vs event day too.

I wish they did those a couple times a year there, might have to travel to some of the closer ones in nearby states. It is so nice to have some pictures of the event. I thought I heard him say no one pays him, I wish I’d have tipped him he definitely deserves it.

A249B9BD-AC50-437A-9C30-BE99430907F6.png

I'm happier with my result than expected. Again, everyone ahead of me shot better than I did, but a few dumb mistakes kept me from finishing with a score to be proud of. I should have done clockwise or something on stage 1, I had 12 hits, but only 8 counted, as I reshot targets 4 freaking times. I also wasted a good amount of time unsuccessfully attempting my offset irons on the 100 yd target on 2, when I should have just found the target with my optic. I also dropped an a zone hit on 6. I finished but was frustrated with 4, as I kept hearing hits and moved on to subsequent targets, but ROs said they weren't hits and had to go backwards a few times.

Back
Top Bottom