Riverbend Gun Club Life Memberships available

Still seems like people are missing the fact that you don't pay the annual fee and you can get $7000 back if you leave.

So the think of $7500 in bank that returns 4% after taxes that you pay your range fees with.

That's exactly right. It's hard to find a place to put $7,500 where it's absolutely safe and it makes 4%.
That was brought to my attention by one of you money guys....
To boot the value of a life membership has gone up steadily from 3k to 7k and it'll continue.

The $75 is an administrative fee.
(The certificate you receive with your gold badge makes you a formal part owner of the club.)

We have some fella's here that have shot for 32 years for nothing and their money has more than doubled as well.
Mine will never be sold back, it'll go to my son and then my grandson.
They'll always have a place to shoot, that's more important to me personally than the money.

….and I can neither confirm not deny the presence or absence of the club manager on this or any other forum.
:spy:

Mine will never be sold back, it'll go to my son and then my grandson.
They'll always have a place to shoot, that's more important to me personally than the money.
The transferable nature of the membership is worth many times the price. Very good idea indeed.

My wife will be there on Saturday for a Woman's NRA pistol class.
It'll give me a chance to check out the place...swinging by after the Biggin's swap meet.

Ask around for me please, it’ll be nice to meet you after all this time.
I wanted to go to the swap meet, but need to be there for the Women on Target class.....

Back
Top Bottom