• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Responding to PM's

Sometimes I'm busy checking ads and don't see the inbox has message, but I usually get back as quick as I can. Don't want them to think I'm cheating on them with another poster..:becky:

I seem to see this same topic come up about once per month. If anyone ignores any more of my PM's I'm going to absolutely LOSE IT! No not really. If you don't want to talk to me, then I don't want to talk to you. It does get disappointing though when you see an item that you really want for sale and the person doesn't respond. It's a very emotional experience for me. I go through at least a box of tissues.

I seem to see this same topic come up about once per month. If anyone ignores any more of my PM's I'm going to absolutely LOSE IT! No not really. If you don't want to talk to me, then I don't want to talk to you. It does get disappointing though when you see an item that you really want for sale and the person doesn't respond. It's a very emotional experience for me. I go through at least a box of tissues.
I said I was sorry, weren't the candy and flowers I sent you enough? PS.. Stop calling me at work and driving by my house late at night with your lights off, I said I PM when the wife leaves to go shopping:doh:

Back
Top Bottom