• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember the Duke Lacrosse "scandal"?

I would much prefer to see Mike Nifong sitting in jail behind some unrelated charge. I mean, I think we can expect that this kind of conduct (i.e., the false accusations, etc.) from a low-bottom pros... What bothered me so much about the whole thing was to see the state's attorney pick up the case and run with it where there was no case to be had. That kind of bad decisionmaking from a public official is, in my mind, the greater crime as compared to the incoherent accusations leveled by a mentally unstable pros. Of course, she should be dealt with too, but I'd rather see Nifong get his comeuppance first.

I would much prefer to see Mike Nifong sitting in jail behind some unrelated charge. I mean, I think we can expect that this kind of conduct (i.e., the false accusations, etc.) from a low-bottom pros... What bothered me so much about the whole thing was to see the state's attorney pick up the case and run with it where there was no case to be had. That kind of bad decisionmaking from a public official is, in my mind, the greater crime as compared to the incoherent accusations leveled by a mentally unstable pros. Of course, she should be dealt with too, but I'd rather see Nifong get his comeuppance first.

I believe he was disbarred.

Back
Top Bottom