• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RED DAWN!!! Prepare Yourselves for War!

if you were against government would you continue to consider yourself a "citizen"?

If you are a citizen you are a member of a country, not a subject of a government. The founding fathers designated government as a service to the people, not a new form of subjugation like members of current government are attempting to imply.

BTW can't wait to see the movie, no matter how impractical it is!

If you are a citizen you are a member of a country, not a subject of a government. The founding fathers designated government as a service to the people, not a new form of subjugation like members of current government are attempting to imply.

wouldnt be impractical if they used the UN as the invaders or if it were under martial law

Saw it last night. I give it a meh. The 2 love stories sucked, and not that Hollywood is to factual, but there's so much BS in the movie, without even thinking those silly N. Koreans could ever pull something like that off.

I just saw it. I thought it was very entertaining. I enjoyed it as much as the first, and it definitely got the hamster turning the wheel. I know many of us (including myself) were concerned about the resent election and the direction of our country. I still believe whole heartily that we live in the greatest nation in the world and that if the time ever came for us to bear arms on our own land, we would answer the call!

Just got back from seeing this with my oldest ..... really great flick.

Obviously totally implausible but a great action flick and it stayed fairly true to the spirit of the original.

Men standing under the authority of a "government" created the 14th amendment. And the "country" doesn't exist. It's an idea that was put down on paper. For example, in the case of Pee Wee Coal vs. the United States a body of land didn't show up as the defendent, a man did representing a legal fiction.

Back
Top Bottom