• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rectec bullseye 380 deluxe

That looks good
It was excellent! Marinated in W Sauce (it doesnt take much) first and then hit it with SPG while I waited for the grill to come up to temp. I guess I have to get a sear kit joel2000 joel2000

20230518_191926.jpg

It was excellent! Marinated in W Sauce (it doesnt take much) first and then hit it with SPG while I waited for the grill to come up to temp. I guess I have to get a sear kit joel2000 joel2000

View attachment 5731196
What you ended with looks yummy! Just took awhile but it probably had more smoke flavor too.
I let the water do the cooking and then it’s only ~10 mins to sear after the hot bath. The sear plates are good for veggies, burgers, bread….

What you ended with looks yummy! Just took awhile but it probably had more smoke flavor too.
I let the water do the cooking and then it’s only ~10 mins to sear after the hot bath. The sear plates are good for veggies, burgers, bread….
Honestly I didn't catch any smoke flavor even though I saw it coming out from under the lid. I've been wanting to try sous vide...this might be the way to go. I guess I'll get the sear plates first...

I use a cast iron skillet with butter and a bundle of thyme.
I had thought about this but then I forgot about it when I posted lol! My old grill had a side burner, I'd sear in cast steel before throwing it on the grill.

Maybe I should try this first before spending anymore money. This is my first pellet grill so I'm definitely behind the curve here lol

Back
Top Bottom