• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rectec bullseye 380 deluxe

MrJim MrJim . I have a rectec for sale, here is the link.

Do it. You won't be sorry. I was a stick burner for 30 years. Too old to be getting up at 2:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m., etc., to check the fire box.
Sold my Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn earlier today and just ordered this online. I didn't get the deluxe one though, just the $400 one. Looking forward to getting it!

First cook today. Steaks are great but it took me an hour and a half from start to finish. Cooked at 250° until 115° then pulled them.

Put the Recteq on Riot Mode and took forever to get to 650° and it still didn't sear very well. It seems like it would have taken another 30 minutes to get to 750°

I guess next time I'm going to start on Riot Mode and sear first, then cook.

What all are you guys cooking on this thing? I could have used charcoal and had a better steak sooner, although I'm not complaining about the final product...
20230518_181450.jpg

First cook today. Steaks are great but it took me an hour and a half from start to finish. Cooked at 250° until 115° then pulled them.

Put the Recteq on Riot Mode and took forever to get to 650° and it still didn't sear very well. It seems like it would have taken another 30 minutes to get to 750°

I guess next time I'm going to start on Riot Mode and sear first, then cook.

What all are you guys cooking on this thing? I could have used charcoal and had a better steak sooner, although I'm not complaining about the final product...View attachment 5731058
That looks good

Back
Top Bottom