• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Recommended "set-up" for AR/ M4 rifles

Oh shot u are up road bro come on over no ****

For real wanna get tattered

Do t be scard all meet u ur race track

So I guess I'm all alone Lol ,for all u city boys out there that go to the beer and wine store this is call some good in or drank white lighting

Brad is that your first name cause my name is brad also do you know where chart is airport drive
Are you here to talk guns or get a date?
:pound::rofl:

Last edited:
Lol, no...

I was hoping NB would have been a nice option as cleaning the bolt/carrier is not my favorite thing to do, but I felt let down after getting one and after cleaning several others.

I would like to try an NP3 coated bolt, but not really wanting to fork over the cash on a hope.

There is new a "cryptic coating" that appears to be pretty easy to clean, but at $275, I would still rather have 2 BCM BCG's..

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/09/foghorn/gear-review-cryptic-coatings-bolt-carrier-group/
Wth DIG gas systems the bolt is going to get nasty no matter what..but with the Zmax even with serveral hundred rounds that carbon wipes off with a good bit of elbow grease but you dont have to scrape it off..even on the NP3 and NIBx..i think it works better on the NIBx and NP3 because of the surface treatments are smoother and the Max soaks into those smaller pores better IMHO..give it a try u will be surprised

Wth DIG gas systems the bolt is going to get nasty no matter what..but with the Zmax even with serveral hundred rounds that carbon wipes off with a good bit of elbow grease but you dont have to scrape it off..even on the NP3 and NIBx..i think it works better on the NIBx and NP3 because of the surface treatments are smoother and the Max soaks into those smaller pores better IMHO..give it a try u will be surprised
I'm going to break down and get me one here soon!

IMG_20160107_215043_169.jpg just got a colt 6920, bought it for 575$ after a guy at work won it in a raffle for 20 bucks. I think I'm gonna run a 300 blk out barrel and run the can on it. Might SBR it down road but gonna leave pretty much stock. I pimped out first one and don't feel like spending that kinda coin on it.

I like BUIS and shoot with them at the indoor ranges and open ranges as well just for skill upkeep but has cmshoot cmshoot stated its a force multiplier when the **** gets ruff

Oh yeah I would not recommend them over a good optic, but if the optic failed, I would call that **** getting ruff, especially in a fight. That's why I trained with the irons when my optic (el cheapo) got busted.

I do love shooting irons, it's my preferred sight picture honestly. The only time I really have run optics, they've always been magnified. Fixed 4x to be exact, Nikon p223 compact scope to be exact. But I love me some milsurps, M1 carbine is my favorite, as I've been shooting one since I was about 8. So I stay sharp with peep sights. But red dots are a new thing to me really. I see their utility, and agree, they're almost too easy!! But I'm wondering if I'd be better served with a magnified optic for versatility. Specifically a 1-4 or 1-6. I know they weight a good bit more, but maybe the sacrifice would be worth it? What says the group?

Sounds like me. I've shot some red dots but I am much more experienced with magnification, and I am also very unsure if I would prefer a red dot.

Back
Top Bottom