• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Really.... Was it really that scary???

What an ignorant person, a rifle???? really. Even if you're the ignorant type that think guns will jump up and choke the life out of if you get too close to one, you should know the different between a rifle and pistol.

That (what looks to be a Walther or Smith) pistol has a story to tell if it's real and not some airsoft gun. Boating accident for sure.

i got relatives like him that hyper-ventilate from the sight of guns on anyone but cops and military, they are real and it is pathetic

in this case the gun was rusted and covered in stuff so it probably wouldn't have been too dangerous as a firearm now it might hurt you dropped it on your foot though

Last edited:
i got relatives like him that hyper-ventilate from the sight of guns on anyone but cops and military, they are real and it is pathetic

I had a woman freak out yesterday in Kroger when she seen my Glock by accident when I lifted my arms to reach for something. She grabbed her daughters hand, made a smart ass comment about guns and scuttled off quick down the isle. Every time she would see me the rest of the time in the store she would hurry off down another isle. I just shook my head and laughed it off. Thats the first time that has EVER happened to me too.

I had a woman freak out yesterday in Kroger when she seen my Glock by accident when I lifted my arms to reach for something. She grabbed her daughters hand, made a smart ass comment about guns and scuttled off quick down the isle. Every time she would see me the rest of the time in the store she would hurry off down another isle. I just shook my head and laughed it off. Thats the first time that has EVER happened to me too.

and her child is being raised like that as well that's the scary part

an employee at the local kroger got scared because of mine once but she couldn't run away due to to her job, i showed her my permit and assures her i was legal and she calmed down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom