• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real estate rant..... ************!

Do you work, is that what keeps you living in Gwinnett ?
we both work remote. both our parents are in Gwinnett...Should have jumped a year ago...now we just want to pay it off and jump with all cash. we did refi at the very beginning of the plandemic. locked in 2.25% for 15 years. can pay off in 6 if i stay off the classifieds. who know what the future holds for gwinnett real estate.

Yeah. But I’d prefer to here it from someone who knows what they’re talking about and brought it up begin with. Ya know
Like having an actual convo, people still do that yeah?
You have to call them. Everything depends on what they offer. I'm not a rep for them, I don't know their underwriting process, I don't know your financials nor anything about your current home.

Gwinnett will continue to grow, Gwinnett now elects Democrats, Gwinnett pays their cops low, Gwinnett property taxes are exploding.. so the future that I can predict is lower quality of life, higher smog-more traffic congestion, higher crime rates and less disposable income.
Yep, gonna miss our friends and neighbors, but was glad to see Gwinnett in the rearview.
2008 RE crash caused dozens of foreclosures in our neighborhood, turned to rentals, brought in a lot of trash.

Yep, gonna miss our friends and neighbors, but was glad to see Gwinnett in the rearview.
2008 RE crash caused dozens of foreclosures in our neighborhood, turned to rentals, brought in a lot of trash.
Just closed on 18 acres last Thursday in NW GA. Our nearest neighbor is a 100 acre dairy farm. Too bad I can't just pick up this house (and the 2.5% mortgage) and take it there.

Just closed on 18 acres last Thursday in NW GA. Our nearest neighbor is a 100 acre dairy farm. Too bad I can't just pick up this house (and the 2.5% mortgage) and take it there.
Just dont complain when the wind shifts and the smell is strong. The smell will be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom