• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RBGC 2019 Run-and-Gun (5k/10k)

wow what an experience!!!! Unfortunately I didn’t complete the whole thing I pulled a muscle in my leg on the third stage getting over the wall....when the RO said you got to get you and your gear over this wall I looked at it and laughed in his face lol. I asked if I could just take a penalty for not doing it and he said no you have to at least try so I did to no success and I told him I couldn’t do it to which he replied yes you can. He told me to go get the wood to prop against the wall and it would help and at first I still couldn’t do it but he was persistent and I was finally able to get a leg over and pull myself and my gear over then I went on to get all the hits on steel which felt amazing but I could feel the muscle in my leg hurting on the way to the fourth stage but I pushed through the pain till I got to the bottom of the hill I couldn’t do it by then the muscle in my leg was so tight I could hardly bend my knee so to avoid further injury I called it. I am proud of how far I got and what I was able to do I will continue to lose weight and do it again next year for sure!!! Plus I got to meet @Burdy too so that was cool he mentioned watching some of my YouTube videos of my 3 gun matches which made me feel really good!

I met @Burdy too and I heard you missed the cornfield and low crawl on the bridge lol is this true buddy? Haha

Keep up the hard work man you can always knock ot dead next time. The hardest part is showing up

I really didn't know what to expect but that was so much fun. I'm not in as good of shape as I thought, the hills kicked my ass. But I did much better on some of the shooting than I expected. Got to meet a couple guys from here and a couple that aren't. Can't wait to find another one of these. I definitely have a better idea of what to be training for now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom