• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RBGC 2019 Run-and-Gun (5k/10k)

The Safariland ALS holsters are THE way to go for these types of events.
To be honest, I've never had one until a couple weeks ago because I was incorrectly opposed to a level 2, but I'm in love. For an OWB comp holster it's going to be my new go-to.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Cowboy town ... first right after the gate, up on the hill. Park in the lot. The signage is very good. You'll see it.

I ran today and it got hot fast, like someone turned on a switch. This is me. I wasn't feeling very well. I'm ROing on Stage 4 ... the box. Say hello.

Mike Crop.jpg

Cowboy town ... first right after the gate, up on the hill. Park in the lot. The signage is very good. You'll see it.

I ran today and it got hot fast, like someone turned on a switch. This is me. I wasn't feeling very well. I'm ROing on Stage 4 ... the box. Say hello.

View attachment 2260138
Thank you look forward to seeing you there if I don’t die before I get to you lol

And fyi for all you guys traveling for this onlive aboutb15min from riverbend so if you forget ammo or mags or need a tool that isnt there we can run to my place and set you up.

And fyi for all you guys traveling for this onlive aboutb15min from riverbend so if you forget ammo or mags or need a tool that isnt there we can run to my place and set you up.
Awesome! I think I have everything loaded up and I'm leaving in a few mins. It's about 2 hours for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom