• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raquel Welch and her Cat on the Johnny Carson Show?

Wendy's hamburgers are made from worms.
Rod Stewart had his stomach pumped after swallowing too much :censored:.
Paul is dead.
Elvis is alive and living in Kalamazoo.
Roy Orbison was blind.
Mr. Green Jeans was Frank Zappa's dad.
Manson auditioned for the Monkeys.
Razor blades were found in Halloween apples.
Mama Cass choked to death on a ham sandwich.
Puff the Magic Dragon is about marijuana.

All true. :thumb:
Damn right and dont you go lying about it.Lucy in the sky with diamonds is a good wholesome childrens song

MAy been a hottie but she got Brainwashed somewhere along the line (BUT SOME FOLKS DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION)

She didn't get brainwashed. Henry Fonda was a liberal it's in their DNA.

16854005256_032c0e575c_b.jpg

Wendy's hamburgers are made from worms.
Rod Stewart had his stomach pumped after swallowing too much :censored:.
Paul is dead.
Elvis is alive and living in Kalamazoo.
Roy Orbison was blind.
Mr. Green Jeans was Frank Zappa's dad.
Manson auditioned for the Monkeys.
Razor blades were found in Halloween apples.
Mama Cass choked to death on a ham sandwich.
Puff the Magic Dragon is about marijuana.

All true. :thumb:

Manson did write a couple of songs that The Beach Boys recorded

Without his permission or knowledge
And supposedly that’s part of what set him flipping out

https://www.acast.com/thewayihearditwithmikerowe/episode-67-charlies-big-break

I am 100% sure that I watched this incident on TV, despite what Snopes and others say. The exact words of Carson's response was "Sure, if you move the cat first." I remember very clearly a number of other TV incidents that were proven to have happened -- for example, Woody Allen's interview with Billy Graham in which he said that he had had "impure thoughts about Art Linkletter", and others. I can also recall hearing of of the other legendary Carson incident involving Winnie Palmer's good luck procedure for Arnie, but I only heard that one second hand and doubt that it ever happened. But....I KNOW I saw the incident with Gabor.

The skit on Raquel Welch and the cat is indeed true. I watched The Johnny Carson Show religiously. The response from Johnny came immediately and blew me away. I think Raquel was trying to "off the script" put Johnny on the spot and he immediately turned the table. She seemed both caught by surprise and a bit embarrassed but tried to play it cool. It was some kind of exotic cat. I am not sure of country of origin.
It wasn't Welch. It was Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Going to North Vietnam and standing before a camera and stating that "American POW's should be tried for war crimes and executed" isn't exactly what I would call "politics".

No statute of limitations for treason (punishable by death). She should be charged and tried. Trump wins 2020 in a landslide.

Back
Top Bottom