• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raquel Welch and her Cat on the Johnny Carson Show?

9B227AD1-73EE-4E87-9C62-C1AC36611A70.jpeg

You can hate Jane Fonda for her politics,
and want to hang her for treason for going to North Vietnam to help them make propaganda,
but you can't deny she was a hottie in her day.

One of the funniest Johnny Carson’s was when he had Jay Silverheels ( Tonto ) on.

Jay was showing him how to throw a tomahawk, and Jay thru it at a silhouette of a men.

It landed right between his legs, sticking straight up. Looked like a “you know what”. Jay tried to

Hurry up and grab it , but Johnny grabbed him by the arm so it would stay there.

Laughter went on for minutes. Google it, I’m sure it’s out there.
Ed Ames, Mingo from Daniel Boone.

Wendy's hamburgers are made from worms.
Rod Stewart had his stomach pumped after swallowing too much :censored:.
Paul is dead.
Elvis is alive and living in Kalamazoo.
Roy Orbison was blind.
Mr. Green Jeans was Frank Zappa's dad.
Manson auditioned for the Monkeys.
Razor blades were found in Halloween apples.
Mama Cass choked to death on a ham sandwich.
Puff the Magic Dragon is about marijuana.

All true. :thumb:

I think it's an urban legend, and those of you who claim to remember it and have seen it personally are probably experiencing implanted memories --having heard the story sometime in the past and imagined it in your own mind, what you are recalling now are your own imaginations, not what you actually saw .

In court "false testimony" doesn't just mean lying or perjury, it can also mean people repeating false memories.

The main reason I think this is false is because Carson's comment would be far too offensive to be released on the air for broadcast. If he had said that during the taping of a show, they would have edited it out. Stage hands, cameramen, and other assorted people who were on the set at the time may have told the story to their friends afterward,and perhaps the story circulated around the world over the next decade. It may have started from a true event that was witnessed by people but not witnessed by television viewers.
There was no P.C. back then....you could get by with a lot more then than you can now especially at 11 o clock at night

Back
Top Bottom