• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rappers and Guns

I think it is pretty obvious, anyone can talk/sing/rap/write/claim about things they dont actually own or deal with in real life. I could write a country song about my 5000 acre farm and dead dog and dusty boots but that doesnt make me legit. As a gun enthusiast and lover of hip hop, though, it does get on my nerves :)

www.thegunzone.com_glock_images_nyte_sytes.jpg

This is hilarious . . . :lol: :rofl:

Half those rappers can not legally own guns. So NFA guns are nothing something they rap about. They come from the hood where a glock is king cause everybody has a jennings.

Aks hks I need to join a gun club haha . <----one of my faves

haha, you nailed that one.

Word up! (The "song?" that started it all.)
I agree, they mispelled rap; left the c off.
Gangstas, no matter how many "benjamins" they have, want what gives them "cred" (AK's, fawties, GLOCKs, etc.), not what they can afford.
99.9% of them wouldn't know M4 from Les Baer.
Alan Jackson was the last "country" singer. Oh, and the wonderlicious Allison Krauss.
Exactly where does rap stop and hip-hop start?
To people my age, heavy metal is Led Zeppelin.

Money isn't an issue for me, but I still prefer older Smiths, HK, and Sig Pistols. It is all about preference, and pointless to try to "figure out" why people, whome you have grouped together (rappers) have preferences. Rappers are not a homogenous, borg-like group of people. Why do rednecks prefer bad beer, and like to watch cars driven in circles by overpaid actors? The question is more complex and so is the answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom