• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rappers and Guns

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
I know there's gonna be some flamin goin on so I'm putting on my flame retard suit! :P But anyways, every now and then I'll listen to some rap and use to listen to a lot back in the days *listen to everything*. And I've got a question. How do you spend 300k on a car, 300k on a necklace, 5 million on a house, 10 k in clothes and brag about that, then 500 or less on the ****in thing u use to protect yourself with then brag bout how gangsta you are?? I'm sorry, but if I had money to play with a 500$ glock, 450$ ak 47, 350$ Tech 9, 400$ ruger, 300$ mossberg, etc would not be something I'd brag about. Just a small rant and a question. But if you guys had money coming out of your asses and had no limit on what kind of pistol or rifle you'd get, what would it be? Don't get me wrong, glocks, ak47's, tec9's and ar 15's are great, but they don't go with the "flashy hype" surrounding rap.

For me, I think the first would have to be an NFA M16, but I'd ditch the a1 upper and upgrade to a fully tricked out m4 upper customized exactly the way I wanted it. Gas piston system, titanium firing pin, railed handguards with laser/lyte combo, eotech or trijicon night vision optics, Supressor, magpul prs stock, 100 round beta mag,
Second one, I love the movie wanted and especially love the 1911 angelina jolie packs :)
http://www.therpf.com/members/kiddo/albums/random/5183-wanted-pistol.jpg
Since they talk bout their shotguns..hmm, well, maybe a saiga 12 guage with a drum mag
Drawing a blank but just curious, if you had the money to get anything, what would it be and how would you have it? Pics if you'd like :)

Cause dat glock fouty is shiznit! (i hate rappers, every one of them should be sent to Cuba or Antarctica).

Preferred weapons for self-defense? Same as I have now.
For most of the serious practitioners of the use of firearms in a deadly context that I know.... simpler is better.

i'll listen eminem's stuff because he dont talk about shooting, drinking, smoking, fu**ing bi**hes, watching dat booty shake, and everything else. He actually talks about problems and his struggles.

Half those rappers can not legally own guns. So NFA guns are nothing something they rap about. They come from the hood where a glock is king cause everybody has a jennings.

Aks hks I need to join a gun club haha . <----one of my faves

AR-15 is difficult to rhyme...

Seriously, they are trying to sell albums to the least common denominator. Everyone knows what an AK looks like, you're typical hood rat ain't gonna wikipedia what a M249 is.

Just out of curiosity, why would you put a piston upper on an M16?

Oh, and if money was no object, I would carry a Glock 19.

Back
Top Bottom