cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
Friday, March 6

4321 Macland Rd
Powder Springs

Mandatory safety meeting at 8am, the ranges will run until 5pm. After you have completed the safety brief, and signed the waivers, you are welcome to come and go as you please.

There is a 100 yard range and another that is approximately 25 yards. I am limiting attendance to 20 shooters.

Legal Class III, suppressors, and NFA items are welcome. No armor-piercing, steel core, incendiary, or tracer rounds allowed. If we don’t end up using steel targets, then AP and steel core ammo will be allowed.

Paper and cardboard targets will be provided. I will probably provide one or more steel targets.

You must provide your own mandatory eye and ear protection.

The cost for the day will be $30, which must be paid in advance. I accept PayPal (Friends & Family), cash, checks, and money orders.

If the attendance reaches 20, I will start a Standby List. Your attendance fee is non-refundable, unless someone on the Standby List takes your place.

I will gladly render any assistance that you need, and run any courses of fire that are possible. I will also be available for any needed maintenance or armorer’s assistance.

If you wish to attend, reply to this thread, then hit me up with a PM or email stating how you wish to pay. With the payment, I will need an email and phone number.

Semper Fi!

This is literally awesome! People that can't afford a course can come and get some range time and some general info from those in attendance and a knowledgeable armorer to boot. I wish I could get off work, for $30 its a steal

Want me to call you in sick? Want me to make you sick? Several guys I work with have been in China recently, I can probably make it happen.

What if you paid for preious date and cant make this one?

I plan on doing another in the near future. We’ll try and get you caught up. If that doesn’t work to your satisfaction, I can roll your fee over to any of my future courses, or issue a refund.

Back
Top Bottom