• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Quick healthy dinners?

5cb436ab-7192-42c3-b29a-42bd5306b852_1.36f141a1b12d2902eeb811a0e2d98a4b.jpeg

That's the problem. When you're starving, you're going to grab whatever's easy and quick.

If its already cooked and sitting in your fridge, you don't have to guess what you're going to eat. Its there for you, go heat it up.

I meal prep twice a week generally. And when I say meal prep, it means cooking chicken. Chicken I'll make a few days ahead. Steak I cook on the spot for the meal. Baked potatoes in the oven(60min) or microwave even(8min) and a rice cooker.

Foreman, rice cooker, crock pot or instapot is the bachelor way.

Steamed Broccoli and/ or carrots, olive oil, black pepper. Sautéed spinach. Grilled chicken thighs with adobo seasoning.

Lemon pepper seasoning on cod filets. Bake @ 400 for 23 minutes. Baked sweet potato. Cucumber / tomato salad.

Ground turkey, chopped sun dried tomato, capers, spinach, Dijon mustard = turkey burgers. Olive oil brushed hamurber buns w/ sliced avocado & tomato, shaved mozzarella cheese . Miller Lite x 3.

Lather, rinse repeat.

Probably doesn't meet the healthy criteria; but it was quick. Last night I had Marie Callender's frozen meatloaf, corn, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Tasted better than it looks.

20190114_182818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom