• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

question of trust

Colossus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Well, i been thinking of SBR for a very long time.

Sounds like trust is a good way to go.

What is better to do it my self or get a lawyer?

If lawyer, recommendation?

Also, i been wondering how hard is it to add or delete a person from trust paper?

Well, i been thinking of SBR for a very long time.

Sounds like trust is a good way to go.

What is better to do it my self or get a lawyer?

If lawyer, recommendation?

Also, i been wondering how hard is it to add or delete a person from trust paper?

It's super easy to add and delete people. You literally just reprint your trust with the names replaced with whoever you want in it, and have it notarized again. It is the same for adding and removing items held under the trust.

There are benefits to doing this with a lawyer since they can answer your questions when you modify your trust or have questions about ownership.

Doing your own trust is very easy, stickied on the Class III forum are Standard Georgia Brown forms, it is essentially fill in the blank and lawyers who don't have their own specific trusts devised often use these to create them from others. I have had 2 cans approved on nearly identical trusts.

I'm not sure who is the best for trusts now-a-days.

It's super easy to add and delete people. You literally just reprint your trust with the names replaced with whoever you want in it, and have it notarized again. It is the same for adding and removing items held under the trust.

There are benefits to doing this with a lawyer since they can answer your questions when you modify your trust or have questions about ownership.

Doing your own trust is very easy, stickied on the Class III forum are Standard Georgia Brown forms, it is essentially fill in the blank and lawyers who don't have their own specific trusts devised often use these to create them from others. I have had 2 cans approved on nearly identical trusts.

I'm not sure who is the best for trusts now-a-days.

Whats the difference between your trust and the general one in the C3 forum?

I asked the same question on a follow up from another thread i started. I heard Doug King was the go-to guy, but he moved to Alaska. Apparently right now Roy Baker is the go-to NFA attorney in GA. I'm going to give him a call this week to get mine setup. I think his price is kind of high though.

Roy Baker
229-869- 8210
Roy @ Georgianfatrust.com
www.georgianfatrust.com

I asked the same question on a follow up from another thread i started. I heard Doug King was the go-to guy, but he moved to Alaska. Apparently right now Roy Baker is the go-to NFA attorney in GA. I'm going to give him a call this week to get mine setup. I think his price is kind of high though.

Roy Baker
229-869- 8210
Roy @ Georgianfatrust.com
www.georgianfatrust.com

Can you post what he charges or PM me?

Back
Top Bottom