Question for AR Guy's

how is the fit between the uppers and lowers, on the pws & Lwrc's that you guys have?

The fit has been pretty good on the LWRC's I've owned. You're welcome to meet me at a range and shoot my LWRC SPR if you want. Might help with your decision. It's pretty similar to the IC you mentioned in your first post.

My thing is, I've seen some things I didn't like on factory built ar's even on higher end ar's. I'm super picky and very meticulous though. I just simply don't trust anybody else's work no matter what it is If I can do it myself. On another note, u can build an ar of ur dreams and u wouldn't change a thing on it for way under a 2500 budget. For example I'm building a friend of mines patrol rifle (warner robins pd), using bcm stuff (kmr 15" handguard and bcg), cmc trigger, faxon firearms barrel, daniel defense furniture, either an aimpoint or eotech, troy battle sights, griffin armament m4sd-ii, badass safety etc. The point is, it's pretty high end parts and we'll be around 1500-1800 range. Not to mention I should get this one in the 5.5lb range. Without optics and empty mag of course.

My thing is, I've seen some things I didn't like on factory built ar's even on higher end ar's. I'm super picky and very meticulous though. I just simply don't trust anybody else's work no matter what it is If I can do it myself. On another note, u can build an ar of ur dreams and u wouldn't change a thing on it for way under a 2500 budget. For example I'm building a friend of mines patrol rifle (warner robins pd), using bcm stuff (kmr 15" handguard and bcg), cmc trigger, faxon firearms barrel, daniel defense furniture, either an aimpoint or eotech, troy battle sights, griffin armament m4sd-ii, badass safety etc. The point is, it's pretty high end parts and we'll be around 1500-1800 range. Not to mention I should get this one in the 5.5lb range. Without optics and empty mag of course.
Sounds like it gonna be nice!

I've had a few different ar's, but I'm old fashion I love my colts. I have a 6940 that I did some work to and it's great. Don't see the reason to spend much more than that the quality isn't any better. Ar's aren't like 1911's then I see spending the extra money.

Back
Top Bottom