• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Propane/multifuel generators

If you value your peace and quiet and don’t want your neighbors to know that you have a generator get an inverter generator they are much more expensive but they are a lot quieter. I have a predator 8750 and it’s loud as hell but it runs most of my house. I just picked up an inverter generator and you can barely hear it running from 75 feet away
What did you get?

What did you get?

This is a bad boy for sure, unfortunately I have yet to find a dual fuel inverter that can manage the whole house.

The new house is natural gas and electric so I could probably get buy with a smaller unit, but I don't want to.

An enclosure like Granite3 Granite3 built for his will do wonders quieting down a dual fuel.

Thank you very much, guys!
Firman looks promising. We will be moving in 10 years or so. It would be nice to connect to LP, if it is available at the new place.

But Ford has more juice. Decision....
That same Firman has been going back and forth on sale at Costco. Was $699 about 2 weeks ago. Would be good to keep an eye on it.

This is a bad boy for sure, unfortunately I have yet to find a dual fuel inverter that can manage the whole house.

The new house is natural gas and electric so I could probably get buy with a smaller unit, but I don't want to.

An enclosure like Granite3 Granite3 built for his will do wonders quieting down a dual fuel.
Is it gasoline only? I really like the idea of being anle to store LP indefinetly.

Thinking about picking up a propane/natural gas/gasoline generator.
Will be used to run a couple of freezers and a fridge (rotating on and off, if needed), interner router and charge cell phones.

Any suggestions?
Thank you!
I was looking at them at Tractor Supply last weekend. I don't know much about generators but I feel like the dual fuel option would be worth the extra initial expense.

I have watched videos on the brand that Harbor Freight sells and many times they scored as high as comparable Honda models. But as far as I remember they were all gas only.

Back
Top Bottom