• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private ODT party/meet and greet Saturday Dec 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
sat here at my families place and watched blue planet to see what was going to murder and eat what, enjoy 2 folks playing guitar from 6-2am, drinking whiskey and eating homemade food that makes golden coral look small. wish i could have been there

Last edited:
If you didn't top your burgers with that guacamole that rlmblm21 made, you committed an epic fail. That was some really good guacamole. I would homewreck that family and steal that woman just for the guac.

It was all gone when I got my burgers, bet it was good.

Thanks to everyone that came out to support Dobbs Defense. I had a great time. I only got two pictures. Did anyone else get any? Please let me know if you did. I would love to see them. Again, thank y'all so much!

I will post the pics on Facebook, Dobbs defense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 38
Thanks to everyone that came out to support Dobbs Defense. I had a great time. I only got two pictures. Did anyone else get any? Please let me know if you did. I would love to see them. Again, thank y'all so much!

sometimes the best most enjoyable events your too busy to take pictures

Think maybe this should be the first annual party / meet & greet......

Sounds like a plan. I think everyone had a great time. I hate I didn't get any pis but I was so busy talking, giving out goodies and having a great I just completely forgot. Hopefully some will surface. I know people took some.

I plan on having another in a few months. Too good not to. Everyone appeared to have a good time, I did. Tried to make sure everybody got some loot. Thank you everyone especially those who brought goodies. The Pumpkin crunch was off the chain! I missed out on the Pansit, apparently it was delicious. Red velvet cake was awesome. The guacamole dip was the best after we figured out what the two rocks were. Man, I really loved the party last night. I still contend that ODT people are the best "group" of people I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Well worth it to have you all come out last night. Can't wait to see you all again. Please come by anytime, even if you don't need a damn thing and check out the projects we got going on. I'm proud of my work and my team's. We'll be happy to show it off.

Projects on the block right now:
10/22 machine gun
Tek-22 machine gun
AR-15 to M-16 conversion
Silencer development in a couple calibers

As for pictures, you didn't show up, then you can stew in the wonder that you missed last night! Really though, AlleyCat took some and I think i saw Plastic Dr taking some. Post em up.
Thanks again for coming out everybody. The ODT is my clique and I intend to look out for you that way.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom