• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private ODT party/meet and greet Saturday Dec 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, nice shindig!

First, thanks for doing it up right Mr & Mrs Nonliberal. Bryan was doing his thing and Michelle was giving out t-shirts and shot glasses.

There was high-class booze and a keg of beer.

CptDave did a great job w/da burgers. Tons of food. The pancit was great and Kauigirl's pumpkin dessert was great!

Great to put some names with faces and see some old friends and meet new ones.

I'd say good luck with the new venture but you don't need it. You're gonna do great, buddy!

Great meet & greet!

Party Sucked. NWSharpshooter didn't bring midget strippers. Otherwise, good times but I was really looking forward to a midget lap dance.

PS, I had red velvet cake too. I was eating it when the shot glass hit the floor and people thought I was bleeding because I had red velvet cake on my wrist lol. Nonliberal's wife's husband's father-in-law make it home okay?

Thank you very much Mr. and Mrs. Noliberal. Well done event, with some great guys and gals. Thanks for the shirts and shot glasses. My wife and I enjoyed meeting the ODT-ers and hangin for a while. And the Yuengling was perfect! Thanks again. And it was a pleasure to meet the ones of you we actually got to meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom