• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Private messaging issues.

CD, send me one, I was using the classic odt style. send me one, I don't think browser would affect the link, but yes, the link was wrong, send me a pm someone.

Okuma steve, on the "new header" layout, check the command promps that occur when a message recieve. One of them will say click "cancel" to open in the current window, or Ok to open a new window. When I click cancel to open in the current window, that's when it redirects me. Others may not be having issues because they may be opening in a different window, or running different layouts. But I would test the new header redirect that allows you to open in current window.

I use New Header all the time and have never had the issue, plus I think if it was that exclusively then we'd be hearing a whole lot more about it from other users.

I use New Header all the time and have never had the issue, plus I think if it was that exclusively then we'd be hearing a whole lot more about it from other users.

Hmm, ok I'm baffled then. Basically what's happening is when I click "cancel" to open in the current window, the site redirects me to the link containing "forums/"

if its a site scripted pop up it's designed to redirect to the link that the admin has programmed, I don't see where IE/google chrome or other browser would affect the "forums/" portion of the link.

CD, send Mr a pm. I wanna see what address it's redirecting me too on mobile. see if its the same or different because mobile works fine. OS, is there a difference in the coding for mobile browsing vs computer? My Droid can interface with the site options including getting images in tinypic, from my phone, so I have to ask.

Back
Top Bottom