• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Private messaging issues.

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Anytime I get a private message and I click on the pop up ad I get redirected to a failed webpage, like the link in the pop up is broken or something. IF a mod or admin can send me a pm to recreate this I'll screen cap the exact message that appears.

It's not just you, not sure why it happens for some and not others. It's on the list of things to try and figure out.

Happens to me all the time. I have to click on notifications and go in that way!

It may very well have played a part in my missing that CZ 452 in 17 hmr. While pm'ing, it got snatched up.

This one is actually a site problem I believe, as the link that gets provided in the "New Message" pop-up takes you to a non existent page, so the site is sending a bad link for some reason, but not for everyone.

OS, I think I have a hunch of what the problem is. See his user ID? It's in that range 6000-6999. Same one we've had other problems with.

OS, I think I have a hunch of what the problem is. See his user ID? It's in that range 6000-6999. Same one we've had other problems with.

I know of one other person who has the issue and they are in the 300's

You guys not having the problem any longer? If you are here's an easy way to try out other browsers, this link will quickly and painlessly install (or update) 4 browsers without any spyware/malware or crappy toolbars:

1. Chrome (what I personally use and recommend to others),
  2. FireFox,
  3. Opera and ,
  4. Safari (Apple's browser)

http://ninite.com/chrome-firefox-opera-safari/ninite.exe (just "save" or download and "run" it)

Chrome is all I use never have an issue................

Think it may have just been resolved, the first message he sent me it didn't work, but the second I had no issues and went straight to my inbox.

nvm!
adress is :http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/forums/private.php
i47.tinypic.com_dcr2pi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom