• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers

Bass Pro only sells primers by the hundred, and they are grossly overpriced there.

Also, you must check to make sure they're all actually in the tray... people drop them, steal them, whatever. The employees have told me of the fun of forklifts running over primers in there.

They also have a problem with people making ammo collections, by stealing one round from a lot of different boxes. Especially Weatherby, so I was told. So check the ammo boxes too! One assumes this is why ammo is behind the counter in most LGSs.

To save on gas which is going up.. you can bookmark these on your phone and check em' whenever, just click change store and see if it'd be worth a drive.

Academy Tula Small Pistol
Academy Winchester Small Pistol

Douglasville had both for a short time Friday while I was at work :( Not the best prices but if you need some it'll work. Also keep an eye on powdervalley as they let you get a case not 1k at a time ;)

Anyone down the Newnan way, Smallwood firearms has Winchester Small Pistol magnum for $33.95 1k. 2k limit 3% fee on cards. Also has everything else you could want.. his projectiles always seem high in my book $33.95 for 100 Winchester 9mm Silvertips 115/147!

I got my Midway order today as well 5 days..

Back
Top Bottom