• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers

I went to bass pro to get some 300 blackout dies today. I was told they were out. I ask about small rifle primers and he said they we’re about 4.25 a hundred. I ask about a thousand and he said he would scan them. It was 62.00. I said no thanks and went to another place in garden city and got the same ones for 39.00. Thea must be going up in the big stores
Gotta buddy up and buy in bulk!

Bass Pro is never a first pick for reloading supplies. If you really need it and you are there you can look the item up at academy sports and they will price match it. Academy is much lower priced on many reloading components like primers and powder but still is not my first choice. PNR in Buford is usually my first choice to check with.
A little late to the conversation but I'm usually trying to catch up. :)

What is PNR?

https://www.pnrammo.com/

912 Gainesville Hwy. Suite D
Buford, GA 30518
(678) 835-8161

Mon - Fri 11-6pm.
Saturday - 10am - 4pm

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express

I've never been, but I'm gonna check it out next weekend. I went up to Georgia Arms 3 or 4 weeks ago and got 2 bricks of CCI 300's for $30 each, they had 2 cases. I got distracted by some projectiles and only grabbed 2. As of yesterday 6/13 they have since remodeled their retail portion and have a good bit more. CCI's now $35, WSP $30.. but here's the catch they said they are almost out in their reloading supply so none for retail and if and when they get more who knows what the price will be. They had stock on everything else Federal, Winchester, and even Remmy 7 1/2s.. $30-$35 1k no price breaks on cases.

I was just up in Spokane, WA for my sis' wedding and Sportsman's Warehouse had CCI,. Winchester, & Federal SP $23.99 1k! Cases of em' I almost pulled the trigger on buying 2 cases and ORM-D FedEx'in myself. Other local shops were $39.99, the Pacific Northwest is too full of Liberal Neckbeards to care I guess. Closest Sportsman's Warehouse down here is Chattanooga. I keep an eye out locally and on ammoseek because my 9mm PCC's with fun sticks burn through em fast.

https://www.pnrammo.com/

912 Gainesville Hwy. Suite D
Buford, GA 30518
(678) 835-8161

Mon - Fri 11-6pm.
Saturday - 10am - 4pm

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express

I've never been, but I'm gonna check it out next weekend. I went up to Georgia Arms 3 or 4 weeks ago and got 2 bricks of CCI 300's for $30 each, they had 2 cases. I got distracted by some projectiles and only grabbed 2. As of yesterday 6/13 they have since remodeled their retail portion and have a good bit more. CCI's now $35, WSP $30.. but here's the catch they said they are almost out in their reloading supply so none for retail and if and when they get more who knows what the price will be. They had stock on everything else Federal, Winchester, and even Remmy 7 1/2s.. $30-$35 1k no price breaks on cases.

I was just up in Spokane, WA for my sis' wedding and Sportsman's Warehouse had CCI,. Winchester, & Federal SP $23.99 1k! Cases of em' I almost pulled the trigger on buying 2 cases and ORM-D FedEx'in myself. Other local shops were $39.99, the Pacific Northwest is too full of Liberal Neckbeards to care I guess. Closest Sportsman's Warehouse down here is Chattanooga. I keep an eye out locally and on ammoseek because my 9mm PCC's with fun sticks burn through em fast.

Thanks. I travel through that area fairly often. I'll swing by this week and give them a look.

Back
Top Bottom