• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Price limits......you fur it or agin it?

Does ODT need some form of price limits

• Mods should delete the gouger ads

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Members should be able to post comments to say it's overpriced

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Undecided - don't like over priced ads but it's their stuff

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • It's a free market - I just laugh and move on

Votes: 138 67.0%
  • Hope they get it so I can sell some and cash in too.

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Just waiting for Taco Tuesday

Votes: 24 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i vote you should make the poll so we can see who voted what. That way we can see who the Communists are.

That would skew the results and I'd like accurate results. Just curious to know what the members really think on this new topic. :rolleyes:

There is already price control on this site. If it's to high it wont sell. Pretty simple premise.

But, but, but - WE AS BROTHERS should have the RIGHT to ridicule said seller IN ABLE TO WARN our less-aware brothers. We must protect our underlings from the greedy gouging profiteering unscrupulous actions of some members!!!

We should be able to SHAME them into lowering their prices!!!!

Free speech! Free speech! Muh first amendment RIGHTS!

But, but, but - WE AS BROTHERS should have the RIGHT to ridicule said seller IN ABLE TO WARN our less-aware brothers. We must protect our underlings from the greedy gouging profiteering unscrupulous actions of some members!!!

We should be able to SHAME them into lowering their prices!!!!

Free speech! Free speech! Muh first amendment RIGHTS!

I keep forgetting! I must apologize to our ever growing contingency of #snowflakes. My hope now is that the Quorum of the Poors will forgive me and not savage my future, over priced listings with ridicule and disdain.

So, we should decide what someone can ask for their own property?? Yea, right.

maybe enact a new government agency to dictate prices on ODT, that would work right?

ezgif-7-da82d06fff08.gif

Back
Top Bottom