• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Price complaint thread (many threads merged)

Ngl dudes out here trying to sell 9MM for 70+CPR and basic bitch Wolf 223 for like 60CPR is pretty lame. Some of them it is blatantly obvious they buy out all the "deals" (AKA normal prices) then gouge it on classifieds. Even got retards trying to sell 7.62X39 for 50CPR firm. I kinda hope they catch the coof because now I have to horde my 5.56 cans and can't shoot my ARs.

Somebody write the the Governor

Price Gouging
Although competition and demand drive prices in our free-market economy, during a declared state of emergency the Governor may prohibit price increases on items that he considers to be “necessary” to preserve, protect, or sustain the life, health, or safety of persons or their property. The Governor must identify the specific goods and services to which the “price gouging” law applies. Price increases on the products and services specified by the Governor are only permitted if they accurately reflect an increase in the cost of new stock or the cost to transport it, plus the retailer's average markup percentage applied during the ten days immediately prior to the declaration of a state of emergency.

The Governor can declare a state of emergency in response to, or in anticipation of, a natural disaster or a national security emergency. All counties in the state are covered, unless the executive order declaring the emergency is limited geographically to certain counties. The Georgia Department of Law's Consumer Protection Division has the authority to investigate allegations of price gouging. Violators can be fined from $2,000 to $15,000 per violation.

http://consumer.ga.gov/consumer-topics/price-gouging

So, when we all used the argument that gun stores and ammo were "essential" in order to stay open during lockdowns...

That same argument would mean that what's going on here, is indeed price gouging.

Live by the sword, die by the sword... ;-)

So, when we all used the argument that gun stores and ammo were "essential" in order to stay open during lockdowns...

That same argument would mean that what's going on here, is indeed price gouging.

Live by the sword, die by the sword... ;-)

tenor(7).gif

Back
Top Bottom