• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Price complainers

To all ammoless folkses.......
Screenshot_20180115-165518.jpg

Lmao both are but some are seriously butt hurt over pricing. Im 98% just havin fun stirin the pot the other 2% is tired of seeing price complaint threads in such high volumes a day. Thats all no ill will towards you or anyone else. Except that one guy. I was drinkin and he made me mad. Think he ignored me. Oh well

That's fine. Some folks liked this place and saw it as the place to go for bargains. As a result, jacking the prices up 40% over what Adventure Outdoors charges for new guns, and basically making it Craigslist, has ruined ODT for a lot of folks.

Some of us find that frustrating...

I haven't started one of these threads in the better part of a year. I comment in them, if I see them and am bored... just as the flippers and folks who defend flippers have to reply in every single one, proclaiming why charging 40% over MSRP for the same gun you can get at any of several local gun stores, is somehow a good thing, and good for ODT... lol

That's fine. Some folks liked this place and saw it as the place to go for bargains. As a result, jacking the prices up 40% over what Adventure Outdoors charges for new guns, and basically making it Craigslist, has ruined ODT for a lot of folks.

Some of us find that frustrating...

I haven't started one of these threads in the better part of a year. I comment in them, if I see them and am bored... just as the flippers and folks who defend flippers have to reply in every single one, proclaiming why charging 40% over MSRP for the same gun you can get at any of several local gun stores, is somehow a good thing, and good for ODT... lol

Hey, that is your opinion. I don't share the same opinion you do. Also, I need to say I have not seen anyone or have inside knowledge from gun stores that would prove your opinion, or that would validate mine. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom