• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Price complainers

I am pretty sure that in America, I am still free to have and express that opinion, no?

Finally, you have admitted that it your "opinion". And yes, you are free to express your opinion. It is now my opinion that you have never seen anything you claimed to have seen. It has just been your opinion in all your posts and that you do not have actual knowledge of anything you claim to know. Since you have admitted it is just your opinion, fine. It took you long enough to admit, but I am actually glad you did. I bet you wish you could retract all those statements about how you "know", and "you have seen" things when actually you do not know and have not seen anything.

Seems to be a good thing that you can post something for sale at any price you want and then close the thread to replies and deal with buyers in PM's.

Seems to be a good thing that you can check the steals and deals forum to see if what you are looking for is there.

Seems to be a good thing that you can post a want to buy ad and list the price you are willing to pay.

Seems like there are enough options to let you mind your business and let others mind theirs.

giphy (6).gif

Seems to be a good thing that you can post something for sale at any price you want and then close the thread to replies and deal with buyers in PM's.

Seems to be a good thing that you can check the steals and deals forum to see if what you are looking for is there.

Seems to be a good thing that you can post a want to buy ad and list the price you are willing to pay.

Seems like there are enough options to let you mind your business and let others mind theirs.

Then why are you here in this thread?

Isn't minding your own business, a two way street? Why does this thread, or what people think on this topic, any concern of yours?

Finally, you have admitted that it your "opinion". And yes, you are free to express your opinion. It is now my opinion that you have never seen anything you claimed to have seen. It has just been your opinion in all your posts and that you do not have actual knowledge of anything you claim to know. Since you have admitted it is just your opinion, fine. It took you long enough to admit, but I am actually glad you did. I bet you wish you could retract all those statements about how you "know", and "you have seen" things when actually you do not know and have not seen anything.

YES!!!

Reactions: JWC
Not true. You simply whine and complain about different things, is all. Some people complain about stupid prices. Others, complain about those people complaining.

Which is more lame, do you think?

It's rhetorical, no need to actually answer that. ;-)
Lmao both are but some are seriously butt hurt over pricing. Im 98% just havin fun stirin the pot the other 2% is tired of seeing price complaint threads in such high volumes a day. Thats all no ill will towards you or anyone else. Except that one guy. I was drinkin and he made me mad. Think he ignored me. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom