• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prepared the MG for Hibernation Today.

I was curious why we could not shoot F.A, but could Suppressed!
I have a spot you can follow me to just west of Lafayette Ga if you want to run it
It's not a range, just an out door gathering spot for some folks to shoot. I run our weapons there for function test. It's not pretty and you only get about 70 yrds, but it close to me. My long range spot is further away and requires prep time.

Thanks for the offer, but its looking like the Adairsville outdoor shooting range is the one Ill go to. Looking at the range rules, it looks like they allow MGs. I think I have gone to their range years ago. If its the same one Im thinking it is, then its a pretty nice place.

Thanks for the offer, but its looking like the Adairsville outdoor shooting range is the one Ill go to. Looking at the range rules, it looks like they allow MGs. I think I have gone to their range years ago. If its the same one Im thinking it is, then its a pretty nice place.

It was very good when I shot there a couple years ago, and the owner will kick out any dangerous knuckleheads without hesitation.

I never had any problems and liked the place but when they went to a membership I stopped going, been thinking about becoming a member lately though because indoor ranges are OK for pistols but shooting a rifle for anything but function is a bit of a waste.
Let me know what it's like now.

Will do. According to there website, only their 300yard range is for members only. The 100yard range is open to anyone. A local 300yard range however makes becoming a member more temping.

I remember talking to the guy at CreekSide Firing Range in Cartersville, and he said they were NFA friendly, and even held regular subgun matches. I just checked their website though and it is not working. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Will do. According to there website, only their 300yard range is for members only. The 100yard range is open to anyone. A local 300yard range however makes becoming a member more temping.

Adairsville only open to first time visitor. After that you MuST be a member.

Thanks!

Thanks Woodstock.

Brainchill, when I was shopping for the FNC I had an 8500 budget. I called several place on the east coast. I was mainly shopping for either an ac556 or fnc. I called a dealer in Florida who said they had several fncs but laughed at the 8500. Dont know how much they anicipated getting for their FNCs but that conversation did two things for me. 1, it pissed me off. 2, it made conclude that I was going to get an FNC. I found a dealer on GB who listed a excellent condition FNC machingun under semi-autos for 7900. I gave him a call, told him I could overnight him moneyorders if he would do 7700 shipped. He agreed, removed it off of GB and the deal was made. He said the previous owner was a very old guy (assisted living old) that kept it in safe and decided to liquidate his assets the week before. So long story short, I feel I really lucked out on this deal asside from the f-up paperwork.

Adairsville only open to first time visitor. After that you MuST be a member.

Wow that sucks.

I went to a range in/near Cartersville about five years ago. To get to the range, you had to drive on a single lane gravel road passing a few houses for about a half mile. Anyone know which range that was?

I don't think Creekside is machine gun friendly. I know they don't allow slidefire stocks and there is a 3 second rule on the rifle range. I know if you're a member you get to use more of the facility so maybe thats what he meant. A single membership is $175 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom