• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers Needed

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
My Mom is having Aortic Heart Valve replacement surgery tomorrow. I pray to the sweet lord Jesus Christ she will come through this just fine and better than ever. I pray that God himself guides the Surgeon and his team. I pray for peace in the world and for all my Brothers on the ODT.

Have any of my Brother's had this done?

We are well planned and coordinated. I pray it all goes well.

THANK YOU.

10thMountain.

Got a new one in 2005.Prayers for her and tell her do everything in the book they give her.Reason is someone wrote that book who did the wrong things.It was day and night after mine.Odd thing was, one could have sex but couldnt drive a car.BTW do not try and ride a motor cycle til the sternum heals.Yeah found that out on my own.

Prayed for your mom and your family! A good friend of mine had one of his valves replaced a few years ago and is doing extremely well. We have been blessed with incredible medical science and these things generally go real well. This will imorove her health and longevity immensely!

Make sure you understand all of the precautions and medications she needs to take post surgery and keep an eye on her.

Back
Top Bottom