• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers Needed for My Wife

I am so thankful for all of your prayers on our behalf. I wanted to let you know that my wife had developed a UTI due to the cath she has. That is one of the reason she has been having such a rough time the last few weeks. We've got her an antibiotic to clear this up. She should start feeling a little better soon.

Thanks again brothers!

I am so thankful for all of your prayers on our behalf. I wanted to let you know that my wife had developed a UTI due to the cath she has. That is one of the reason she has been having such a rough time the last few weeks. We've got her an antibiotic to clear this up. She should start feeling a little better soon.

Thanks again brothers!
GOOD NEWS BEN

Brothers,

My wife has been fighting MS for the last 18 months and has progressively gotten worse. She is unable to walk or do anything for herself these days but tonight she is having a particularly hard time. I ask that first you pray for her healing and comfort. And second that you pray I would have the strength, wisdom and patience to help her.

Thank you all,
Ben
In the name of Jesus, I pray for God's comfort and healing for her, and strength, faith, and wisdom for you. Amen

Brothers,

My wife has been fighting MS for the last 18 months and has progressively gotten worse. She is unable to walk or do anything for herself these days but tonight she is having a particularly hard time. I ask that first you pray for her healing and comfort. And second that you pray I would have the strength, wisdom and patience to help her.

Thank you all,
Ben

Ben - Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I have no doubt that she is very lucky to have you by her side. rrhodes

Back
Top Bottom