• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers Needed for My Wife

Brothers,

My wife has been fighting MS for the last 18 months and has progressively gotten worse. She is unable to walk or do anything for herself these days but tonight she is having a particularly hard time. I ask that first you pray for her healing and comfort. And second that you pray I would have the strength, wisdom and patience to help her.

Thank you all,
Ben
I come into agreement with you , I thank you lord for Divine healing in her body in the name of Jesus
I plead the blood of Jesus over this family , and I thank you lord for your mercy and Blessings in Jesus name. Amen

Brothers,

My wife has been fighting MS for the last 18 months and has progressively gotten worse. She is unable to walk or do anything for herself these days but tonight she is having a particularly hard time. I ask that first you pray for her healing and comfort. And second that you pray I would have the strength, wisdom and patience to help her.

Thank you all,
Ben
Praying for you & your wife, I know where you're coming from brother. My wife was diagnosed with MS in 2003. Being the caregiver can take a serious toll on your own well being, please don't hesitate to ask for help to keep your own sanity and health from going down. If you ever need someone to talk to who knows what you're dealing with please PM me. I'll do my best to help to encourage you. You & your wife are not alone in this fight.

Back
Top Bottom