• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for twins

Well folks, one of our "littles" got to come home today! Josie is now almost 7lbs and Maggie ain't far behind her. Maggie is still working on her breathing but the doc says she should be home by Christmas. Thank everyone for every prayer and I hope you all are as blessed as I am. Happy Thanksgiving! Here is a pic of Lexi (my wife), Jackie Boy and lil Josie Marvine.
Any updates? God Bless You All

Any updates? God Bless You All

Yes I do have an update! Both girls are home now! My apologies for not posting earlier tho. It's been alil hectic now lol. Maggie is on oxygen part time and has a pulse/oxygen monitor but that might only be for another week or two. They are 2 tough lil fighters I am proud to call mine! Thank you to all for the prayers and thoughts! Merry Christmas! And God bless!

IMG_0110.jpg

Yes I do have an update! Both girls are home now! My apologies for not posting earlier tho. It's been alil hectic now lol. Maggie is on oxygen part time and has a pulse/oxygen monitor but that might only be for another week or two. They are 2 tough lil fighters I am proud to call mine! Thank you to all for the prayers and thoughts! Merry Christmas! And God bless!

View attachment 2991743
I'm sure this doesn't sound to normal but hey, I'm not that either. Please let me know if there's anything yall need and if there's a time for a visitor, I really would love to see/hold/touch these Beautiful Precious Angles!!!! God Bless you all.

View attachment 2991743
Merry Christmas and God bless you and your precious babies!!!!!

View attachment 2991743
Fantastic and thank the Lord for answering my prayers with all the others...This is truly a great gift from God...Merry Christmas!

View attachment 2991743

Good to see the girls doing so well!! Merry Christmas brother!! I’m only a couple of miles away so if you need anything hit me up!!

Back
Top Bottom