• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for twins

Well folks, one of our "littles" got to come home today! Josie is now almost 7lbs and Maggie ain't far behind her. Maggie is still working on her breathing but the doc says she should be home by Christmas. Thank everyone for every prayer and I hope you all are as blessed as I am. Happy Thanksgiving! Here is a pic of Lexi (my wife), Jackie Boy and lil Josie Marvine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-26-01-00-41.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-26-01-00-41.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 44
I just saw this thread....Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving. Almost the same situation with my cousins......born at 26 weeks, sisters, one just over 2lbs and the other just under 2lbs.
Prayers for Maggie to come home for Christmas!!!

Well folks, one of our "littles" got to come home today! Josie is now almost 7lbs and Maggie ain't far behind her. Maggie is still working on her breathing but the doc says she should be home by Christmas. Thank everyone for every prayer and I hope you all are as blessed as I am. Happy Thanksgiving! Here is a pic of Lexi (my wife), Jackie Boy and lil Josie Marvine.

Amen!

So tiny ! May God bless you all ! You have a double miracle !!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, my thoughts and prayers for you all !

I just noticed the date on this thread....somehow i missed it when it was posted....i am glad all is well and right. Maybe Maggie will surprise everyone and get to come home real soon !

GODSPEED to all !

Happy Thanksgiving ,

Ken

Back
Top Bottom