• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for their family.

The other night my Mother's sisters daughter which would be my first cousin died in a house fire. They are investigating to find out what happened but now her immediate family needs all the spiritual help they can from our community. So many horrible things happening these days.
Greg, so sorry to hear of this. God bless you all at this sad time.

Wow Greg, this is tragic.
I definitely will pray for the family and all involved. I am so sorry to hear this buddy.
I know it is up there so it would be kind of hard for us to organize a drive of some kind nut maybe a Go Fund Me acct or something ?
My best friend went through this and they lost everything but the shirts on their back, literally.
Fortunately , nobody died in that one but we organized a drive for them and we got them a whole 26’ Uhaul full of stuff. Nice stuff too , a good bit of it new. On top of the furniture and household goods they received a couple of gift cards to Wal Mart and Kroger both for good amts.…. The WalMart ones were over a thousand total. Then we had cash donations. I just got a coffee can, and gave it to them directly…. dont even know how much -
My rambleing point is they cannot and aren’t expected to replace your cousin but if that fire was large, they likely lost everything and will need help. :confused:

(Also Get me the names so i can add them to prayer list individually and as a family,)

Back
Top Bottom