• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't choose your family

Reading all this makes my morning feel better. I don’t really have much to complain about after all
They say there’s always someone who’s got it worse than you.
But somewhere, there’s got to be an end to the line, and that guy is REALLY ****ed.

I’ve got a sister that I cut ties with when my dad past away.. last time I saw and spoke to her it was just like speaking to a random stranger.. no feelings for her at all I reckon.. more to this story but just letting you guys know cutting ties is possible and hard at 1st.. but it needs to be done sometimes for our own sake and sanity

A lot of people have “one of those” in the family. I could write a whole essay on this. There are people out there who should be cut off and cut out. It can be very sad looking at the people years later who wouldn’t or couldn’t break ties. Some parasites will suck their well-meaning hosts dry, leaving them ruined as well.

A lot of people have “one of those” in the family. I could write a whole essay on this. There are people out there who should be cut off and cut out. It can be very sad looking at the people years later who wouldn’t or couldn’t break ties. Some parasites will suck their well-meaning hosts dry, leaving them ruined as well.
Mothers with their first-born sons. They’ll bankrupt the family to protect the ‘boy’, but wouldn’t pee on a daughter if one caught fire in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom