• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers and if possible, contributions needed, please.

Glockspeed31

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Guys, I don't normally reach out like this for contributions, but we are in a crunch very badly.
My wife's uncle, Kevin Tauber (husband and father of 2 daughters), began getting sick about 4 months ago and no one could figure out what was wrong. A series of doctors and testing went on and they just couldn't figure out what it was. Meanwhile, as this was going on, Kevin kept getting sicker and sicker, losing lots of weight. So after 30-40 days of wondering is it this, is it that, they finally got the diagnosis, Pancreatic Cancer.
They are giving Kevin 6-12 months to live. This is hitting this family very hard, as it can be imagined. His wife Debbie just recovered from a very rare form of Breast Cancer, a couple years ago and now this. Kevin just got his dream job early this summer, teaching History as a full time teacher. He has also been a girls soccer coach for many seasons. He is a pretty cool guy that always has something funny to say and finds the best about any situation.

With this diagnosis and all the days in the hospitals, it has been a complete drain on their finances. They still have to drive to Dr's visits that are over an hour away, one way. So they need money for gas, food and hopefully to pay some of the Dr's bills.

If anyone can take a moment to say a prayer or two for them, that would be much appreciated and if anyone can find it in their heart and finances, make a donation to his Go Fund Me account that a church member and friend set up for them.
Here is the link to that page https://www.gofundme.com/n76np8wk At the time of this post, the page has been set up for a month and has only raised $4,820.00, so much more is needed.

If you do make a donation, in the comments section, simply put ODT so I can see it and know where it came from.

Thank you fellow brothers for taking the time to read this. God Bless all of you.

Last edited:
Guys, I don't normally reach out like this for contributions, but we are in a crunch very badly.
My wife's uncle, Kevin Tauber (husband and father of 2 daughters), began getting sick about 4 months ago and no one could figure out what was wrong. A series of doctors and testing went on and they just couldn't figure out what it was. Meanwhile, as this was going on, Kevin kept getting sicker and sicker, losing lots of weight. So after 30-40 days of wondering is it this, is it that, they finally got the diagnosis, Pancreatic Cancer.
They are giving Kevin 6-12 months to live. This is hitting this family very hard, as it can be imagined. His wife Debbie just recovered from a very rare form of Breast Cancer, a couple years ago and now this. Kevin just got his dream job early this summer, teaching History as a full time teacher. He has also been a girls soccer coach for many seasons. He is a pretty cool guy that always has something funny to say and finds the best about any situation.

With this diagnosis and all the days in the hospitals, it has been a complete drain on their finances. They still have to drive to Dr's visits that are over an hour away, one way. So they need money for gas, food and hopefully to pay some of the Dr's bills.

If anyone can take a moment to say a prayer or two for them, that would be much appreciated and if anyone can find it in their heart and finances, make a donation to his Go Fund Me account that a church member and friend set up for them.
Here is the link to that page https://www.gofundme.com/n76np8wk At the time of this post, the page has been set up for a month and has only raised $4,820.00, so much more is needed.

If you do make a donation, in the comments section, simply put ODT so I can see it and know where it came from.

Thank you fellow brothers for taking the time to read this. God Bless all of you.

Like someone else already said, I'm broke, but I can help with groceries. Our church has a food pantry and if you want I can drop of some food in the next week? I'll make sure to keep him and your family in our prayers.

Bump to the top.
Sadly, Kevin has not improved but gone the opposite way. He has lost over 80 pounds now and his doctors have discontinued all Chemo and have called in Hospice.
It could be a matter of days or a couple weeks before he leaves his wife and 2 daughters as well all the family.
If anyone could help this family with either strong prayers and possible a small contribution to help with the bills continuing to pile up, it would be mostly appreciated.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Back
Top Bottom