• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

We have one named River that I adopted out as a kitten to a coworker at the port of Brunswick back in 17. I had to go get her back last July since the coworker had been treated for stage four breast cancer and had to move back to upstate NY with her parents. She has since passed on at the age of 38.
Anyway...River WILL eat the plain dry food the rest of them eat. But when she does it's coming back up in a very short time. When I got her they sent a container of Blue Buffalo with her. That's fine if you only have one cat to feed. But it's on the pricey side for dry food. So now we feed River her own food ( usually Iams) in my wife's office where the rest of them can't get to it.
All that being said the higher grade food MAY solve your issues but you probably still need to plan on a trip to the vet.
Thanks for that. I was thinking it could be food. He inhales his food and then pukes like an idiot. I thought to get him some better high dollar uptown food, but his fat brothers would wreck it and it would be gone.

Thanks for that. I was thinking it could be food. He inhales his food and then pukes like an idiot. I thought to get him some better high dollar uptown food, but his fat brothers would wreck it and it would be gone.
We now have to buy ( no ****) prescription Hill's Science Diet food for Camry designed to eliminate whatever causes kidney/bladder stones. That means we have to fee her in the bathroom with the door closed . And the other cats are waiting for the door to open so they can get at it. Meanwhile River eats her high dollar food in the wife's office on top of a freezer. It's a cluster **** no doubt.

1000004597.jpg

Back
Top Bottom