• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay I'll start. Here's Maggie and Maggie Jr assuming I folded all that clean laundry for them to sleep on. Maggie was a dumpster diver rescue from Brunswick. But what doesn't make sense is that she will only eat cat food. The other cats love bologna hot dogs, chicken bones and skin. But not Maggie.
IMG_20170329_180509441.jpg

Cats are weirdos. I swear I'll never date another woman with a cat. I guess women like cats because they're birds of a feather... selfish, manipulative, require you to drop everything to give them attention, act like they own YOUR house. One chick I dated had 2 cats. One was ok, he acted more like a dog. The other was a dick. He wouldn't eat any of his cat food unless you poured "fresh" cat food on top of the "old" cat food. You could shake the food bag and pour 3 "new" kibbles on top of the "old" kibbles and then he would eat. He would run across the house at 4 AM, stomp on your chest at 7 and bother you all morning. But when no one had seen him for an entire day and we went looking for him, he was like "**** you guys, leave me alone." Crackpot. And I HATE how indoor/outdoor cats think they can just climb on my truck. Do you want get trapped and re-located? Because that's how you get trapped and re-located. Oh, the cat's missing? Must have been those damn coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom