• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

LOOK what I brought home!
IMG_6689.jpg

LOOK what I brought home!View attachment 3529330
Our daughter has an orange male like this one who is also a proficient hunter. He will sit for hours at the base of a tree while a squirrel barks at him patiently waiting for his opportunity to pounce. She would later find the squirrel or parts of the squirrel on the front porch or walkway :grey:

RIP Ace. Brought this one home early last year from a house where a meth freak was arrested/evicted. He followed me all around that yard and got right into
20200809_174929.jpg
the car like a dog wanting to go for a ride. Very friendly cat.
Somebody clipped him at the corner of my street today and must have broken his neck. Neighbors told me. I told my daughter not to come out there to see him but yall know how teenage girls are as far as listening.

Anyway, he was laid to rest in the back yard in a wrapped in a sheet. Feel ****ty about it but that's part of the deal with pets. My wife wanted to keep them all in the house but that would never work. They're used to going in and out at will. And they love it outside. So yeah, that's part of the deal. It don't always go the good way.

Back
Top Bottom