• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

These two had to grow up together, cub/pup

My ex had a big black cat that she found as a feral kitten. He got to 26 pounds and wasnt a fatty. Just big. His fangs didnt fit in his mouth. He acted just like this one. He knew he was big and as much as I dont care for cats he was my bud. He drank beer with me. Like my strawberry daiquiris and was a friend for a pack of cigarettes. Catnip turned him into a terror.

He could swat moths off from the 8 foot ceilings and I taught him to sic my ex. He would run and grab her leg, bite her and run under a bed.

20210408_142027.jpg

My ex had a big black cat that she found as a feral kitten. He got to 26 pounds and wasnt a fatty. Just big. His fangs didnt fit in his mouth. He acted just like this one. He knew he was big and as much as I dont care for cats he was my bud. He drank beer with me. Like my strawberry daiquiris and was a friend for a pack of cigarettes. Catnip turned him into a terror.

He could swat moths off from the 8 foot ceilings and I taught him to sic my ex. He would run and grab her leg, bite her and run under a bed.
You sir are a bad influence. But thats still funny as hell .:pound:

LOL no wonder she's your ex.

Back
Top Bottom