• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

After waiting 4 months for new bedroom furniture Rooms 2 Go delivered the wrong (1/2) mattress we could NOT sleep on it, it was so hard (TWSS) They told my wife no more trucks would be out to Douglasville for 5 weeks, I made a call asked them to pull my order # & see I paid north of $tree-fiddy, waited 4 months couldn't they do better? We got a delivery two days later... the cats approve of the new mattress :thumb: I hope whoever gets the "brick" we returned isn't allergic to cats. :) Cats can sleep pretty much anywhere. :)
20201219_061621.jpg
20201219_085150.jpg
20201219_085609.jpg
20201219_090537.jpg

Do they each have their own sweater? (can't hide money :)) Or do you strip it off the first and put it on the second with a ton of static. :)

I’m not 100% sure on this one. I had to work today and my girlfriend was bored so I got these photos today. We had a minpin that recently passed that had 20-30 outfits that loved to dress up. The snowshoe is slinky and elusive, so she worked hard for that photo.

After waiting 4 months for new bedroom furniture Rooms 2 Go delivered the wrong (1/2) mattress we could NOT sleep on it, it was so hard (TWSS) They told my wife no more trucks would be out to Douglasville for 5 weeks, I made a call asked them to pull my order # & see I paid north of $tree-fiddy, waited 4 months couldn't they do better? We got a delivery two days later... the cats approve of the new mattress :thumb: I hope whoever gets the "brick" we returned isn't allergic to cats. :) Cats can sleep pretty much anywhere. :)
View attachment 2989704 View attachment 2989705 View attachment 2989706 View attachment 2989707

Your Cats are living a Good life.

Back
Top Bottom