• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

Our newest one, that my wife loves on all the time. But he always jumps in my lap when we are watching TV. Pisses her off........and I kinda think that's funny.
View attachment 2761694
I used to have a Calico that, being a Calico, was very aloof (and psychotic) that everybody in my family tried their best to befriend. She totally ignored all of them except one of my aunts who wanted nothing to do with her. Cats, gotta love 'em. :wacko:

His morning ambush spot when I’m leaving for work.
E0E8197E-0FD5-4143-941F-19B7E46BDC48.jpeg

Jones brought me a critter in the garage today. It was still alive. Looked to be just fine, surprisingly. Had a little spot of blood on its neck where the cat was carrying it. Of course my wife had to “feed it”. Guesstimated To be three weeks old.

I know the cat has disassembled a few of these in my garage because I’ve found matching tufts of hair. This one got returned to the field far away from the kitty.
F6FF412D-7097-4ED6-ACE1-49E6B17E4763.jpeg

77D3AB03-6203-4645-86B7-9A1A7DE71595.jpeg

This was my neighbors cat but he decided he liked my house better. My pit bull was not super exited at having to share the house but she’s getting used to him. He acts more like a dog than a cat. He follows me around the yard when I’m working outside. If only he would learn to catch moles.

Jones brought me a critter in the garage today. It was still alive. Looked to be just fine, surprisingly. Had a little spot of blood on its neck where the cat was carrying it. Of course my wife had to “feed it”. Guesstimated To be three weeks old.

I know the cat has disassembled a few of these in my garage because I’ve found matching tufts of hair. This one got returned to the field far away from the kitty.
View attachment 2772537
Probably need to turn that one in to the Wildlife Rehabilitationist with your local DNR. Wild rabbits will almost always die before being domesticated.

Back
Top Bottom