• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pork tenderloin patties

schnitzel1-1024x681.jpg
Costco

ALDI's has pork schnitzels from time to time in the frozen foods. You can get them shipped here from Amana Meat Co in Iowa, but they ain't cheap.

Culver's has a passable one on their menu if you get the "urge".

I am an IL native, and love a good dinner plate sized one with mustard, pickle and onion and a cold beer.

If you know anyone in the restaurant business they could probably order you a case of frozen Patties. If you have a Food City close to you they have pork loin for $1.79 a pound this week. You could cut them up, pound them out, freeze them individually on a sheet pan then thaw and bread as needed.

ALDI's has pork schnitzels from time to time in the frozen foods. You can get them shipped here from Amana Meat Co in Iowa, but they ain't cheap.

Culver's has a passable one on their menu if you get the "urge".

I am an IL native, and love a good dinner plate sized one with mustard, pickle and onion and a cold beer.
Yes i was raised in rural Illinois. Amana meat co wants $14 each. 7 for $100. Aint paying that much for convenience. Will have to check Culvers menu. Never got past the burgers. And will look at Costco next time. Can’t beat a pork sandwich when seasoned right. Wish I knew all the secrets.

Here is one from my hometown. Never had a pork there but did have some .25 drafts there. Need to go back. This tavern was next to my Catholic school. Lol
IMG_0086.png

Just get your meat dept to cube boneless pork chops (pork loin) if whole cut 1” thick and salt/peppper flour like cube steak.a lot of people will egg wash before flour or dip in buttermilk.while you there get them to cube pk of boneless chicken breast and do same way—— you can think me later

Back
Top Bottom