• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger has pork butts on sale BOGO equal or lesser value.

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
The self check drone at EBT World (Walmart) seriously pissed me off this morning so I wound up at Kroger this evening. Pleasantly surprised to see pork butts BOGO.

At $2.69/lb, find two closely priced by weight and it's about like getting them for $1.35/lb. Not a steal but def a deal paying with Biden bucks.

The self check drone at EBT World (Walmart) seriously pissed me off this morning so I wound up at Kroger this evening. Pleasantly surprised to see pork butts BOGO.

At $2.69/lb, find two closely priced by weight and it's about like getting them for $1.35/lb. Not a steal but def a deal paying with Biden bucks.

Finding similarly sized butts is always better for smoking them at the same time but it's not necessary to max out your BOGO savings. At all local Krogers, and I am 99% sure this is a Georgia thing due to state laws related to retail sales, BOGO items will simply scan at 50% of the original price. You don't have to buy an even number of them either.

Finding similarly sized butts is always better for smoking them at the same time but it's not necessary to max out your BOGO savings. At all local Krogers, and I am 99% sure this is a Georgia thing due to state laws related to retail sales, BOGO items will simply scan at 50% of the original price. You don't have to buy an even number of them either.
No. Sign reads "lower priced of two items is free." I wish they were simply half priced. Anyway, some of the best pulled pork I've ever cooked on a stick burner. The little pelletsmoker Bullseye is great.

Back
Top Bottom